Friday, January 16, 2009

a wrap up of my 3 month long break

After three months of havoc i caused at home and with my poor darling its finally time to say goodbye to JB..ive had a totally awesome time with everyone and im so glad to be able to make ppl happy..

what did I actually do this 3 months?? lets c..
  • worked at AO for one month hahaha utter torture
  • cooked at home
  • diet to the max and excercised
  • made loud noises in the house by screaming for no good reason
  • played the piano till I got bored
  • had an awesome week with carmel
  • had preety fantastic week-ends with my darling minus the arguing
  • went crazy waiting for him to come back from Austrailia
  • celebrated alin and darling's birthday
  • went to the singapore zoo
  • went house carroling and came out in the papers hahahaha
  • christmas banquet
  • new year's eve service and party afterwards
  • finally the best of all was Phuket 2008 haha totally awesome
  • had an awesome time with my sweet baby sis
  • shopping like crazy everywhere hahahaha

well thats preety much of what i did..im sure JB is missing me now..esp the fishes in the tank..hhehe..cos daddy underfeeds them so i always give them extra food hahahahhaha..i miss JB too esp mummy, daddy, alin and my darling..well life has to go on and im so happy to say im glad to be back to classes and Uni and with my darlings again..Thank you pa and ma for making these 3 months so enjoyable..Carmel baby I loved your company so much and make sure you study hard for SPM kie?Darling you've been a prince and youve made so many sacrifices just for me..ill forever be grateful I love you..

Goodbye year 2008 and welcome year 2009..a year of new purpose, new determination and a year of new challenges..im looking forward to a brand new me..till next time..love all of you who have never failed to be there for me..muack and i will keep you in prayer constantly..

byeee..Crystal

No comments: