Friday, February 13, 2009

The beautiful miracle of friendship

Just a few moments ago as I was busy busy busy doing my things and keeping myself busy a few of my darling friends dropped by with this beautiful rose. Just to say that they love me and are there for me.. I remember asking God a few days ago, Lord will I receive anything this Valentines? At least one red rose? and true enough i got one today.. I almost burst into tears..

Im so blessed to have this group of friends by my side to love me and stand with me thru this tough time..Truly the gift of friendship is a miracle..

Jia, Joyce, Poni, Visha and Arthur thank you so much for the beautiful flower..you guys really touched my heart..I love ul so much..Shu Ern, Bev, Atiqah, KL you guys have been a tremendous support to me thru this tough time.. Shu i know that sometimes you do miss Ian but you dont show it just to be strong for me. All of you specially take time to be with me and make sure im not alone n Joe thanks for being an awesome housemate..u being there makes me feel good too..

Wow im just totally amazed and grateful to be in the midst of you guys..Lord I thank you for such awesome friends..I pray that we will remain this close Forever..

You guys..Valentines is not only a time for couples but it is a day to be grateful for your friends..so Happy Valentines all of you..I love ul so much..

And Lord I know that this is your way of saying that you love me.. Thank you..

muack
Crystal

No comments: