Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How could I have forgotten to put this in?

Oh my goodness how could I have forgotten to mention that mummy and alin were so so sweeet haih..check out the pic above..Beautiful??of course it is right? when i came back to Jb the last trip they had this beautiful basket of flowers waiting for me in my room just to wish me a happy valentines haha..I know its wayyy past valentines but it was really really sweet and im so blessed to be in this family who loves and cares for me this much.. While I was there they also followed me patiently to shop for some clothes before i came back here waaaaa touched touched *sobs* hehehehe..ma, lin you are the best hehe..Always love you muacks.. Thanks again..hahahahhaha..

Daddy and alin are coming here tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *jumping up and down* cant wait hehe..

k k gtg back to reality where I have to sit thru a killing 2 hours of JR lecture..darn hehehe..

byee.

No comments: