Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My birthday pics


My first Surprise..David Archuleta..totally awesome
Look at the crowd..thats just one half..
thanks soo much tee I love you muacks
Lovely candlelight dinner by Uncle and aunty hehe thank you so much
Man do they smell awesome.. I love..

The best aunt in the whole world hehehe

My awesome gifts..lets c..roses, body shop set,almond chocs and famous amos cookies with a bear haha..jealous?hee

After cutting my first cake with mummy, daddy and my darlings.baru bangun tido btw thats y i look like hell hahahaha..

left 4 dead afterwards yay!!!

My second cake and gile surprise while i was facial masking hehehehehhe..
soft toy by Jia, Joyce,joe,ching, vish,poni and arthur..I love it..thanks guys
I love yall

darling shu after class.spot the outfit..was given by her..thanks shu I love you muacks

Bev baby, domukun and me haha

Visha after converting to Islam, me and Tee hahahahhahaha
The three babi's I love so much

Teee hahahaha muacks darling


muacks
well thats the awesome time i had on my birthday..all smiles and full of joy and laughter..thanks everyone who made this day an awesome one for me..u guys are precious God bless u abundantly.mama and papa i din even get a pic with ul..must have one this week-end..plss..i love you so much..you were the best part of my day..muacks.

1 comment:

Dan's TV Show said...

Happy Belated Bday Crystal.

=)