Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hectic

Remember when we first came to this hell hole??


Anyways, Compared to the title of my post, im just sitting in front of y lappy and staring..I dont even know where to start. Its already week 8 and we have so much going on but omg i just have no mood arghhhhhh..i even forgot about replacement class yesterday(how could I)? This is bad real bad..I really have to start bucking up man..

Oh well its crazy over here with my thesis, assignments, presentations and constant consultation hours with my lecturers (not that i hate the part of sitting in the air-cond chatting with them)but is just so much work ahhhhhh..Looking at things right now? It will only be by His grace that I am able to finish that awfully long thesis paper.. Lord Help plss..Final year man, just the thought of 'IT' ending in 6 months stresses me out.

How the heck am I gonna live without all these monkeys in my life.. With Visha constantly bugging my life all throughout class and Beverly showing me her monkey face early in the mornings, with Shu Ern and her whining all day about how sien or tired she is and atiqah complaining how much she's gained weight.And Joe knocking on my door waking me up in the mornings and just screaming my name in the middle of nowhere n Kl,Ponney and the rest oh well mostly i disturb them but still not having all of them around..omg i dont know how the heck im gonna do it seriously.. :(

I guess like I always say and i will say again 'LIFE GOES ON' but you guys if ur reading this i hope that the friendship we have will last no matter where in the world life takes us. There's always facebook and e-mails and since ur all english majors it wont hurt to do a lil bit of writing would it??and plsss LIEW KOON LENG and JOLYN ONG CHOOI LENG wedding invitations hahahhahaha.

I love you guys man..I do.. we've been thru 3 years of hell together and now its really ending..damn..

Ponney darling i hope you had lotsa fun yesterday..remember this day always kays..we wore party hats like idiots esp Shu Ern with the hannah montana hahahahahhaha so you would be happy.. WE all love you..Happy Birthday again yeaa?muaxx..

Ok I have to get my life together and start doing some organizing before i forget more things..ill write more soon..loves..

Going back to Jb this week-end hehehe..lkg forward..Buddy you owe me one hahahahhha nah im kidding..anything for friendship..

loves..

3 comments:

Shu Ern said...

woi babi hahahahah..yeah hannah montana will always be my idol right..hahahahahahahaha adn please for goodness sake stop mentioning about how much time we have left with each other okay u bitch!

cornydarko said...

yeah i been feeling like that too nowadays don know why, maybe coz end of uni is coming, maybe coz friends like this ain't coming around in the future anymore haha, im replying here coz cant reply in shu ern's blog, ponneey wasn't in the pic haha,everybody looked so different, looked so young, crystal will always be our mama bear haha, visha still looks the same,

crystaline said...

ehhhh Arthur what the hell mama bear weih??that name is like long gone de okkk?hehehehehe..notice how everyone looks damn diferent except for few laa heheheh..And Shu ern hannah montanna??whatttttt???I love all of you laa hehe..no doubt..oh well cherish every moment..