Wednesday, September 22, 2010

its all in 2's

So...
  • I finished my thesis 2 weeks agooooo yeahhhh!!!! that was a total relief :)
  • 2 days ago my baby girl went back to bandung..aih aih aih going mad
  • I am now missing the 2 most amazing wacky people who make my whole world go nuts
  • I have another 2 days before my next paper 'pro writing' dang
  • 2 more papers to graduation
  • after that its 2 crazy nights at genting with the darlings who changed my whole world for the last three years :)
  • And then comes homeee with my 2 amazing parents, "mama, papa im coming homeeee!!
  • Last but not least i cant wait for the 2nd of Oct where we will be celebrating tee's 22nd
I cant believe how 3 years just went by like that man it still puzzles me..so many things have changed and even i have changed..hmmm not to mention alin and john and shu ern, tee bev and all my wack friends..seriously how on earth would i have survived all the drama without the love and support of my family and friends. Oh well Daddy God your faithfulness is never ending and I know i would have nvr made it thru without your love..I will love you always..

I usually hate decision making and stepping into the next phase of life but this time im kinda excited cuz i know its all in Your hands.

Anyone wanna c a crazy person??watch me this coming Monday!!omgg i cant wait.i don't even feel like studying for my last paper :) i just hope daddy doesn't read this hehehehe ill be so dead :)

So i guess its goodbye studying and hello working life for a while..I love you guyzz my darlings in Kampar..you guyz mean the world to me.

Alin n John you guyzz drive me nuts..get married soon plsss i can't wait..

Alright i will update again in 2 days??hehehe maybe :) love yall..muacks

No comments: