Friday, January 14, 2011

Gan en

This week has been an absolute bummer for me..each day with all the bullets shooting from every angle until i felt like omgg i wanna give up. If this is life den i mite as well not live it ya know?

I was so fed up and i reached my end on thursday..i told myself sternly "baby girl you gotta stop being so forlorn and start rising up above it cuz ur better than that".

I just made a decision to come out of it n i went to play the piano n worship a while before i went out job hunting again n still no relief cuz inside me was all messed up and my mind was everywhere. Suddenly The Holy Spirit promted me to just start giving thanks n thats what i started doing. For the things i had, For the things i din have and just for everything.

A lil while after that i felt soo much better ;)..there is power in giving thanks. It not only changes your situation but it also changes youu.It totally renews your passion for God and your trust in Him.

Went for 2 job interviews yesterday n trusting God for more open doors :). most of all im looking forward to today's meeting..its going to be amazing :)

God you are so Faithful and there is nothing I can't trust you for. I absolutely lovee You.

1 comment:

cornydarko said...

hey keep on doing what u r doing haha
its pretty inspiring hahah
hey gan en thats chinese right hahaha
damn hahahaha hhehehe
hey hey u know why the europeans go to the bathroom haha
cuz u-are-peein hahahahha heheh
yeah its lame ahahahahha hehe