Thursday, April 28, 2011

What do you want from me???

i mean seriously


  • I do everything you want me to even if it doesnt make sense

  • and you still find fault with me

  • and cause trouble

  • arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • i dont wanna end up like her cos of you

  • ppl revere you..and still ur lyk that

  • I dont get it..none of it..

  • its hurting everytime you say things before thinking

ever felt like youre unappreciated??yeahhh..i mean after everything its like you did nothing..common..you wanna dominate??go ahead im not stopping you..im secure..i dont need all that fame to keep me going..nyhow..alin's principle..just continue loving..i guess ill do that..im not lazy i just don want to be taken advantage of!!! Im tired of feeling hurt and unwanted and used! im over all that..if im doing something its because i Love Jesus and He is the only person im serving..so like Issac (the devil) says..go ahead make my day.


I miss you guys like crazy Theng Shu Ern, Bev, Atiqah, Visha Ponney, Jolyn, Jia, Arthur..we must meet up soon okayy?

4 comments:

Shu Ern said...

hello..siapa yang buat kan kakak upset ni..^^

cornydarko said...

hahahhahaha
whats this about haha

crystaline said...

suspenssssss hehehehe i mis you guyss..ill tell ul more when i c yall kays

cornydarko said...

which is like never
sorry crystal no more visit to jb
its too dangerous
hahahahahahha