Thursday, June 5, 2014

Miracles


Woke up this morning and got to talk to these 2 :). Its nothing short of a miracle how close we have become after living together for about a year and almost killing each other multiple times. 
I cry now that we are so far apart. Every time I get to talk to the both of them I feel so much joy within me and just the feeling of satisfaction that I get to be myself and not in any way be judged by it. 
Just to laugh at the silly things we used to do and now be able to make sense of it ( not everything tho).
I love you both and all you are to me. Thank you for your friendship,sincerity and love! We are family and, family don't ever lose each other. Keep listening to Him and speaking to me because that encouragement you bring? it is beyond imagination the best words that I just sometimes need to hear.
A great man once said "Show me your friends and I will show you your future". Remember that?? Well if these legends are my friends, then I don't have to worry about what my future holds because even if I lose sight of what God has showed me and I walk away from His leading for some reason, I know they will be there looking me straight in the eye and this is what Bobby would say " Crystal you're just stubborn and you don't want to hear the voice of God, now get back on track!!" Alyssa would say " I don't know if I'm on the rails about this but I think you really need to let that go!!" Tough love but I LOVE IT!!
Thank you Lord for Godly friends who love you and cherish Your word and Your will :) Thank you for friends who tell the truth and only want the best for me.
PS: To all my amazing friends out there, thank you for being all you are to me. I am glad God placed you in my life for such a time as this and for forever :) I pray as we continue building this friendship, we will encourage each other to be all God has called us to be and even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
How are you? This is Aini from Zalora Malaysia.I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights!I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested so that I can fill you in with the details. Drop me an email at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear from you soon!