Friday, August 22, 2008

blah blah blah

Where do I start?erm..past few weeks have been extremely tiring man..but thank God its all over for this semester..when I was finally done with my last assignment I felt a sense of relieve that I havent felt in a very long time phew..finally..I slept soo well last night with no disturbances till I couldnt even wake up this morning hehehe.. Well so much for the sense of relief next comes exams..wow could UNI life get any better??or worse?? hahah better not complain so much la..Lord thank You for placing me here and thank you for assignments and exams cos they make me a better person.hahahahhahahahhaha I cant believe I just said that man anyways Amen..hehe..



When you have so much work to do and you're stressed out sometimes there is conflict between friends and after everything is over you feel bad cos you let your stress overtake you..well I felt like that for the past few weeks la..felt taken advantage of and used...just all that nonsense till I realised yesterday that the friendship I built here is so important to me and I cant possibly allow silly circumstances to destroy it..erm I love you babe so much and I want you to know that no matter what you are precious to me..I love you..muacks..I miss you..come back soon ya?



Now that I've got that off me there's so much I have to say hehehehhe..I cant believe abt two weeks ago Arthur merajuk at us just because we din want to go to Ipoh heheheheh. He was so quiet for almost abt 5 days till he finally spoke to us hehehhehe. Of cos we were all not bothered abt his PMS la but to tell you the truth I kinda missed his stupid jokes and nonsense hehe..He is so irritating sometimes and you just hate him but there's another part of you that cant help but love him hahahahhahahha..Wei Arthur if you're reading its for you man!!you make our day hehehe..



Another thing I cant believe is that we had so many assignments and we still had time to go yum cha on thursdays. The crazy things we would do..Oh my goodness I cant even start to imagine..singing and dancing at the lake, giving each other stupid names, laughing so loud till the whole mamak can hear us..man we are crazy but I guess these are the memories that we will take back when we finish our course..hmmm im grateful to be in such a good environment of friends who love and support each other in need.



Just last week-end Ian came over and boy did we have a good time with him too..Eventho assignments we're pilling up we had time to drop by the new tesco, we went makan claypot chicken rice and just had fun. Thanks Ian for such a good week-end..thanks for helping with our assignments and thanks for making my babe smile hehehhhe.



Right now im really going crazy at the thought of going home after 6 extremely long weeks..Haih I havent seen darling in ages and I just miss him so much..Sometimes its unbearable but I guess we have to be strong even if we cant..Im planning a surprise for him and I hope everything works out well. He deserves to be appreciated because of the special person he is..Darling I love you so so much..I cant wait to see you..



I cant wait to c mummy and daddy too..haih.why does UNI have to be so far away?

No comments: