Friday, August 22, 2008

The moments we will cherish forever

I really miss you very much and everyday I remember the beautiful times we spent together..
I remember...


The first time you booked out from camp and we spent the day together. It was super fun laughing in the mrt and having dinner with you at Ramen..


After church you had to go back to singapore and we wanted to just be alone with each other and we went to sds just sharing and talking dreading the parting moment..
We were stuck in the stupid Jam cos of Mat Selamat and we were so bored that we started playing the fool and taking pics and everyone was staring at us cos they were so stressed and we were playing like crazy...
The time you came to fetch me from KL all the way to JB..you're so sweet darling..I'll always be grateful for the sacrifices you make just to make me happy..that was the happiest day of my life getting to spend 4 hours just talking to you..I dont know how we always have so much to talk about..hehe



Our first official long distance trip with mummy and daddy to penang hill. It was awesome just being with you and again just enjoying every moment with u beside me. I remember the canopy walk and how you were so scared hehe..i love you darling..


Our first official movie alone hehe. I cant believe that we did that so late..I guess both of us prefer to be outside rather than inside..it was really fun. I ennjoyed it like any other time spent with you..

There are so many memories we shared together and more to come that I will never ever forget. I cherish everyone of them and when im not with you I always recall how beautiful each moment is..YOU ARE EXTRA SPECIAL and I LOVE YOU..I cant wait to see you soon ..thank you for loving me the way that you do.I want you to know I love you too..
I MISS YOU HONEY!!




No comments: