Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally the moment

I've been waiting for this moment for God knows how long..i mean it has felt like ages to me She is finally home.. The lil joy of my heart..every time she comes home its like she brings such a joy to my heart..I really really love her so much..

Apart from all my friends Cheryline Dorcas Nagarajan is my best friend. Someone i can share my whole heart with and someone who understands me and can scold me right to my face. I appreciate her so much cuz i've learnt so much just from her life.

She never aims to be anyone else but herself and she is perfect..so pure so amazing..today when she got up there to share, I was so amazed..my eyes teared cuz to me she is God's masterpiece of purity and no one can ever be like her.

I love her so much and I am grateful to God for blessing me with such an amazing sister..All I want for her is the best and to be happy..

Looking forward to the most amazing week with her around. Just knowing she is at home is a comfort that i'm not alone..I never feel alone when she is with me..

I can't wait to spoil her and pamper her all week :)

God Thank you for bringing her back..I love you lin you're the best thing God placed in my life.The Joy God brought into my life :)

No comments: