Thursday, July 7, 2011

its all good

Im in school now..supposed to be doing some work but its just not working ya know :) oh well no harm in a lil update..days have been amazing with alin.. I mean every day i have something exciting to look forward to..

Except for yesterday's lil manifestation by me cuz things din go as planned..i mean i really gotta try to take things easy and be flexible hmm, thus avoid wasting the time and hurting ppl.. Lord pls help me.. I need you..

Things have been crazy at work too..exam coming and i need to get this kids ready..its okay if they are submissive but argh sometimes its hard to get their attention.. Anyhow i cant help but to love them..especially the naughty ones :)

My prayer and hope for them is that each of them will find Jesus and their lives will be changed for His Glory. Lord give me more opportunities to speak to them and impact their lives.. I dont just wanna be a norm English teacher.

I told Alin yesterday beee plsss dont go back and I mean it seriously..haha.. she was like yeaa rightt hahaha... :) Anyhow i'm gonna enjoy the time I have with her as much as I can cuz I really treasure her to the maxx :)

PS- Looking forward to the road trip at the end of August :)


There you go my new Hairstyle :) i kinda like it cuz its the first time its really short haha

No comments: