Monday, December 12, 2011

:)

So much for a title :) 3 months of not blogging.. I cant believe its that long..man, no need for updates..i guess its all on twitter and FB..

Oh well i suddenly felt inspired to write this morning when i woke up but now its all gone hahaha..

I guess ill just say some things that i wanna be grateful for cuz its 20 days to 2012 and i wanna enter the new year just being thankful for all the amazing things I have in my life..here goes

  • My Amazing lil sister (a blessing since she was born till today..treasure her so much)
  • Mum and Dad (They are perfect and i think they spoil us sometimes..anyhow <3 precious)
  • My best friend (Best friends are almost impossible to find but God graciously gave me mine :) Thanks for being there)
  • My Cuzzies Cal,Chloe,Chris,Cle,Carmel and not forgetting Caleb (so much joy with them)
  • My darlings in KL and Penang and Kuching (you understand me when no one else does..i miss you guys heaps..Like my Shu Ern said GPS God Positioning System..I thank God i have u guys.No judging or comparing at all..just loving and caring and sincerity.Who could ever have such amazing friends?)
  • Chandru and Athens for being amazing friends :) (You guys rock!)
  • Tiny Matthew :) ( My long distance pal..She is beyond amazing)
  • The gals and guys from YO (You love me and encourage me its awesome)
  • My Job at FYH (All I can actually say is pure FAVOUR)
I Thank God for my Life and breath and everything I have because none of it belongs to me but it is all His. Tho things are not always perfect but i believe that all things work together for good to those who love him (Im getting there) and are called according to His purpose (quite sure of that).

2011has taught me many things and i guess one of those things is to be thankful. Ill never forget what my bestie told me a few months ago.. " STOP COMPLAINING, AND START BEING THANKFUL" haha i guess thats why he is my bestie.. aye aye sergeant..

Gtg get on with life now..like i always say weather you like it or not Life Goes On so you can either resent it or just Fall in love with it..

Crystal over and out

No comments: