Thursday, December 15, 2011

I miss it just being You and me

Got back from the meeting this evening feeling like I'm below the ground..what else to do other than cry out to Him in the shower and just pull myself up again by His grace..

Next to the airport where i just felt like being silent and alone the whole time..found a quiet spot where i just sat and read about the life of Elisha in 1 Kings..How he got a double portion of what Elijah had all because he was faithful to God and also the man of God..what courage and determination..sounds a lot like the best friend of mine..

Flight arrives, she appears with smiles for everyone, that kinda cheers me up..n i drive silently back to Malaysia with the music on..the love birds chatting away at the back..love to see them so much in love..such an inspiration..

Dinner and got home to pack my things for camp tmr..

Finally finished and lying down to post something..but all i wanna say is i really miss being alone with my Lover..Just being me and Him all alone with no distractions..feeling His love and embrace and just loving Him back wanting nothing but to be in His presence lost in His awesome love..I hope i get that this camp..and I really pray God will speak to me clearly about what He wants for me..

Lord you see these hands? this voice? these feet? these lips? everything you created so beautifully they are for You..they belong to You..none of it belongs to me. with all my heart i willingly surrender to You my life and purpose and dreams..I just want to serve You with all I have and all I am..Let Your will alone be accomplished in my life..let not the things around me discourage me or cause me to lose focus.. All because I love you and my all? its for You..Cos nothings brings more joy than serving you.

Looking forward to the next 3 hours of sleep along with 3 beautiful days to go along with it..

No comments: