Thursday, October 9, 2008

Darling's Birthday

On the first day of Hari Raya all of us decided to give my darling a surprise birthday party knowing that he wont be around on his birthday..so that morning alin John and me went crazy running around doing this and that so Darling would have a memorable time hehe..the best joke was when darling arrived the things were not ready yet so i had to drive him round and round till i got a call from alin telling me that everything is set..My goodness the lies i had to come up with were unbelievable hehehhehehhe..anyway he was shocked and touched and he had an awesome time with family and friends..look at the pics...it tells more of the story hehe..













thank you so much John and Alin for your help youre the bombs that made it all happen.. I love you guys a lot..ling I hope you had fun hehe..muack

No comments: