Thursday, October 9, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

Two very important people in my life have left..one to continue studying and the other for military training. I miss both of them so much and everyday i think of the memories we shared, the good and bad times.the times we fought and the times we embraced each other..im talking about firstly my darling cousin Chris who has left for Romania and my darling Daniel who just went to Austrailia for training..haih I really hate distance and im missing both of them right now..just last week was chris farewell and birthday party and i really felt it at the last point where he gave his speech..

Chris I love you and ill always keep you in my prayer..thank you for being the worlds best cousin to me. You will always be in my heart..remember dear life is short so make it sweet!!..I love you..




And Darling im missing you very much right now..I cant wait for you to come back..you're my precious prince charming and everyday youre in my prayers and heart..im counting down the days.take care and I really really miss you.

No comments: