Thursday, October 9, 2008

singapore trip

Its been a while since I last wrote and its because i've been really busy having a great time hahaha...well there is also soo many things to write now..well as i mentioned in my previous post I was in singapore with all the babes and dudes having a great time..well there is too much to write so I guess I'll let the pics tell the story yea?? hehehe..here goes..
Just before leaving Malaysia in my house..I guess everyone was very excited..you could see it from thr happy faces hehe.

in the MRT on the way to Orchard wohooooooooooooo!!

in orchard where we went shopping and walking haha..everyone was really excited abt the 7/11 and of cos I managed to get everyone hooked to BOOST hahahaha

At the esplanade..We enjoyed a delicious dinner with an awesome view and sat down by the sea for a while just enjoying every moment together..It was awesome..I guess this really caught everyone's attention i recall someone saying its moments of being ME!!thats what we are all doing..being us!!hahaa

The next day we headed to sentosa..Thats 4 of us in the train..they look georgeous dont they?

Finally Sentosa Island yeah!!!haha

whoah bev you really look HOT girl hahaha

The three that I will always love..you guys really look beautiful and sexy man hehehe

My darling as usual so beautiful..she not only has a beautiful face and body but a beautiful heart too.. Love you Shu Ern

Just look at these three babes hahaha..love you guys man..

Darling was so sweet and after dinner and vivo city he got me this flower..I absolutely love it ling thank you..its these small things that you do that really make me fall in love with you over and over again..muah.

Finally after three days of solid fun it was time to go home..Well for me it was just a normal trip to sg cos I go there all the time but I hope that my babes and dudes had a great time too..I really miss you guys man hahaha. Cant wait for the end of the year..Ian I hope you like the frizbee heheheh.. we we're thinking of you all throughout the trip..esp your baby shu ern hahah..Nyway thats all for Sg..

No comments: