Monday, March 14, 2011

And then

Just got back from KL about an hour ago ;) cant sleep argh hehe..i guess i slept too much in the bus kot..

I had an amazing time with the craziest bunch that i love so dearly..was chatting and laughing and suddenly i felt so at home and accepted..guess thats what friends are supposed to feel like.

Had to collect our convo attire today and the management made the whole hall feel like it was already convo..there was such a sense of excitement and nostalgia as they played last years video over and over again..i started tearing..

Looking back at the 3 years of havoc i would have never made it outta there if not for the Grace of God and His constant hand of love and protection over me. Im in awe.
Tried on our gowns and mortar boards..registered for pics on that day and collected our guest tickets. All set for convo..all i need now is another 2 extra tickets for alin n Johnny and well be ready.

Im preety excited but at the same time mixed feelings about everything not going perfectly.silly me..God is in control remember?

As i boarded the bus back to JB so many thoughts started filling my mind..uncertainties,doubts,regrets..i mean its normal considering we're living life everyday around these things. But i just had to stop and remind myself that hey My Daddy in heaven is still in control and i have to do what he told me to and just trust.

I guess everything is going to be alright. I miss my friends already..looking forward for this wk's holiday :) and thursdayy..hope i can blog during the wk-end..ill try hehe..gtg get some sleepp..daddy wants to cycle tmr morning..depends if i can wake up hehe :)

nitezz everyone..you are very much lovedd..

No comments: