Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daddy's Embrace

Owh well thats so far the name of the youth album :) that should be coming out soon..

2 days of endless recording at oopss asia singapore with the amazing producer Patrick Leong. He totally amazed me with the talent, patience and amazing skill.

When we wrote those songs, never did we think that one day it would come out and be recorded as an album :) when i heard everyone singing those songs my heart leaped with joy and I thanked God for His faithfullness.. My prayer is that those songs would impact more than just our church but the generation.

Shan, neereta, naomi, chris, jon, dan you guyz were so awesome and i had so much fun with yall in the freezing recording studio.

m looking forward to more recording sessions till the album is complete..

For now its back to work and yess next week is convoo...i cant wait to c everyone again..

You were one person who encouraged me to write music and I pray that you will start doing it again too..cant you see you have so much potential?

Till next time..lotsa love guyzz

No comments: