Sunday, March 6, 2011

we've had the greatest of times

I mean no kidding..we really outdid ourselves with the things we did..You guyz are one special bunch i could never fall outta love with..
God really blessed me and favored me by giving me such a treasure of friends :)




Now we know why Visha's car is dented everywhere hehehe



Crazy awesome, amazing days.. now its really BFF from the heart..i miss all of you and I cant wait to c you guyz again..Joe, Arthur, Jia you guyz too :(
U guyz really made me laugh my heart out and i miss laughing that way..
You guys totally won my heart hhehehee (sounds so wrong haha)
Muacks..

2 comments:

Shu Ern said...

I MISSSSSSSSSSS USSSSSSS!!!!!! booohooooo eh everytime i think back about us, i feel like crying weih..

crystaline said...

yaaa i knoww sighh seems like so long ago we spent time together..never can i find a bunch like yall..and shu ern thanks for calling me every week..you make everything so much more bearable :)