Sunday, July 27, 2008

how time flies

Its sunday morning and im seriously asking myself "Crystal what the heck are you doing getting up so early?"honestly I dont know haha can't sleep I guess so blog?? lame I know but anyways...hehe.

I cant believe that we are actually almost in week 10 of classes and it gonna be August in a couple of days.How on earth did the weeks pass so fast? my goodness it scares the hell out of me man..well you know what week 10 means!!assignments, tests, presentations and more assignments ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!helpppppppppp!!!!!! I was just telling shu Ern yesterday everything we have on the list and even she got scared. Its funny how we have more subjects than last semester but I kinda feel less stressed out compared to last sem. I have no idea why but im guessing its most probably because Kampar is a bit laid back compared to the busy busy busy senario in PJ.

Furthermore i've got such awesome friends to spend my time with so I guess you can c now how the weeks passed. Well the routine is getting a litlle bit boring tho.Same food, same hang out spot, same timing, just the same everything. I really feel like breaking out of the momentum and doing something crazy for a change. Arthur and Shu Ern were so restless last week saying that they had so much energy inside but dont know where to release. Shu Ern even felt like robbing 7/11 hahahahhaha lame babes hehehehe lame.. But i guess thats how you feel when you're stuck here haih.

Im thanking God for everything tho. For my awesome supportive friends..Seriously man I was soo down last whole week and they were all so supportive of me..cheering me up and just making me smile..I love you guys man seriously I dont know what i'll do without you all. And again Arthur and Bev in so grateful you guys taught me how to cycle.Im so enjoying my rides now although butt pain but i love it haha..you know what? I really hope and pray that this friendship will last forever man.

As much as im looking forward to the holiday, Im gonna miss the craziness of Kampar and my friends..well I have another 6 weeks to go so Jia Yo!!

Got to go Church de..bye bye

No comments: