Friday, July 25, 2008

I miss my baby

I dont get it sometimes..why does life have to be so unfair..im so far away from you

  • I miss your smile
  • I miss your sweet kind voice
  • I miss spending time with you
  • I miss laughing and playing with you
  • I miss holding your gentle hands
  • I miss being loved by you

I just miss every single thing abt you. One of my friends said that if we're far away from each other we would love and appreciate each other more. Maybe I agree but its not easy laa..I want you by my side.I guess life just has to go on.and I hope it gets better and the distance shortens..I want you to know that you're so precious to me I love you and we're gonna go thru this and come out strong.well got to go assignment calling out to me hehe..sien like crazy..bye bye

No comments: