Thursday, July 24, 2008

My JB weekend

I had an awesome week-end with my family in JB. being here so far away from everything it really felt good when i stepped into my home. Wow i love that feeling..I could never exchange it for anything else..had a hectic but enjoyable week-end with all my precious loved ones..

friday was shopping with mummy and alin and a wonderful dinner with everyone at the very famous yews.I ate so slowly just to enjoy every bit of the good food..after meal me and darling shared a banana split hahaha..(mouth watering)

Saturday was dedicated to my darling..had to spend as much time as I could with him before he went back to being an army man.I told him that when he is with me he is my baby and there will be no commands, or marching or push-ups. I just want him to be loved by me..We had so much fun together and I got to eat my mac d's hehehehe so happy!!Saying goodbye was the worse part but i was so happy that I got to send him all the way to his camp.Darling i'm so proud of you. You never stop amazing me. I love you.

Saturday evening was an awesome dinner cooked by my mummy.. wow it was delicious. How I missed home cooked food..mummy you are the best..tomato rice,chicken curry,cabbage, steam fish wooooooooooooooooow haha.

Sunday was church as usual but this was my darling Krisela's last week here before she moves to austrailia..sob sob..im gonna miss you babes you've been such a blessing to my life.pls keep in touch okay?after church was lunch..it was the only time I actually got to spend with my papa..I do miss him so much.

the time passed so quickly and befor I knew it I was on my way back to Kampar.I miss home but im so glad to be back with my babes..haha. i'll post the pics soon..no time now got to run for dinner..

No comments: