Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Begginings

Its been 6 weeks since i moved to kampar and a lots been going on. Lots of new friends,new lecturers,new surrounding,practically everything is new and suddenly after reading shu ern'sblog i realised that i have to blog man..there is too much going on for me not to write and tell everyone about it!!so im starting my first entry today.

Well i cant talk about all the six weeks so ill talk about the last 3 weeks and yesterday!

Two week-ends ago was totally awesome. I got to spend time with my wacky bunch of friends when we all went to atiqah's place. I don't know how we managed to go so many places in just one night but we did let me name some of them ya ermm the curve,hartamas,heritage,pavilion, erm and many more.Apart from hanging out we also enjoyed gorgeous food prepared by tiqah's parents.It was really cool cos i got to know all of them better and learn t to appreciate friendship in a much larger way. Coming back to Kampar was a bummer but i guess life has to go on right?here are some pics of that week-end..
























































































Last week we headed down to Kl again for the birthday party. Although the journey was tiring but little did we know what a roller coaster week-end it was gonna be for us..we had an awesome time at Darby Park lauging talking playing silly games and just cherishing every moment. Bev shu ern, tiqah and Arthur i love you guys so much..Really appreciate your friendship.Bev I will never forget how Crazy you got when the night approached hahaha..that was last week end..















This week as usual was really normal and back to the same old routine of lectures and tutorials but with my dear friends around there are no dull moments..when we are not in lectures we take pics, when we are waiting for the bus, we take pics and whenever we can we take pics. haha I believe that we should enjoy life to the max and be thankful for what we have. I am thankful for such wonderful friends..here are some crazy pics of us..











Lastly im sooo happy cos yesterday I learnt how to ride a bike..thanks to Arthur, with a lil bit of practice ill soon be able to cycle to school.hahahha..yay!!! thats all for my first entry..more to come..I miss home soo much..cant wait to go back soon.till next time

crystal

No comments: