Sunday, July 12, 2009

another week gone by

I cant believe how time keeps going by faster and faster each day..sometimes i wish there was an extra hour or two in a day so more things could be done haha..


So its been what?a week since my last post..


Last week was cultural night and wow it was sure colourful..to be honest I was not crazy about going laa but since a few of my friends were going and I had nothing to do that night i decided to go.I loved the deco and lighting. Everyone was all dressed up in their beautiful colourful outfits..mostly traditional.The presentations were just okay i guess but overall I had an awesome time with my friends..


Btw Visha forced me to wear a saree hahaha..so for the first time in my life I wore this beautiful white saree..I found it such a chore to walk and sit and stand...man hahah..but surprisingly Jia Wei had no problem at all hmmm probably if she marries an Indian she would have no problem ahhaha..kidding Jia muacks..


We managed to take a few pics of the night hehe..here they are..




I look..hmmm different?


They look beautiful haha..Vish,ponney and Jia

The sweetest girl in my class

right now im beat..there are so many assignments to complete and I cant seem to finish any one of them..whyyyy do we have to do assignments?haih..from this week onwards its gonna be non stop..

On a lighter note i cant wait to get back home for the united concert..My darling Shu is coming back with me haha i love you darling muacks and for the invite??no problem..I hope we'll have an awesome time together..

I miss that lil one so much..and mummy and daddy..Argh hate being so far away from home..

You know what i really want right now?
  • I wanna go to NCC
  • I wanna go for Arrow this coming sat
  • I wanna meet my cg..i miss them much
Ala its okay i guess..two more weeks to go..and I can take it..hmm I can do ALL things thru Christ who gives me strength hehe..

Got to go now..Sociolinguistics assignment to complete

Love and treasure all of you so much..muacks

Cant stop myself from missing you..hope ur doing okay...

No comments: