Saturday, July 4, 2009

Precious Friends

Woke up this morning with thoughts of my dearest long lost friends..really felt like i missed them and those awesome times we shared together so much..right now,looking back i dont even know how we managed to lose contact and end up like this..the only thing I remember is how I hated the fact that I had to leave Jb because of how much I loved them..

We had gotten like soo close and they were truly my inspiritaion and encouragement in my walk with Daddy God..Especially Crystal..she was like my big sister..
I really miss them Lord..Could you make a way again?
Crystal, Dana, Samantha, Sarah, Shaun, Athens, Sebas..I miss you guys like wayyy much..





It all seems like decades ago but in my heart it was like it all happened just yesterday. Lord its all in your hands..You know how much I love them..
I miss you guys n ul forever be precious friends to me

No comments: