Friday, July 3, 2009

Here I am again

Oh man i just cycled back from Visha's place..trying to catch my breath now..Seriously i have to post something before my blog becomes extinct.
Lets c where do I start?
Its already week 5 of classes and i havent bolgged for what 6 weeks?man i'm terrible..I have Shu ern telling me to update my blog and others telling me they have read my blog..man I din even know that people actually read this thing haha..Oh well this post is for you guys than..esp you Theng Shu Ern..

Other than the fact that we're almost half way thru the sem and as usual assignments are pilling up, I've been back and forth JB, Ive been going crazy shopping,and most of all I've had the most awesome time with my baby girl..

She is damn sweet im telling you..she came here to spend a week with me..just to spend a week with me!!thats my lil sister hehe..wow am I blessed..she is precious, damn hot and sexy,caring,kind and most of all she is the best part of me..whoa..im so bravely saying all this becos she dosen't read my blog..according to her, she dosent need to read my blog cos she knows all abt me hahahahha..take that baby girl..
Well there you have it a quick recap of this 6 weeks that i did not blog..hehe.wanna know more??read on.
holidays were awesome..just the fact that I was home and able to sleep in my own bed, and eat some healthy home cooked food and of cos the best part of it was church and Arrow..wow awesomeeee..the launch of the Zone was superb..super comcert in Sentosa and an awesome day of games and fun..NCC is the best laa thats all I can say..awsome cg members and wonderful leader who really cares for and loves all of us despite our shortcomings..Im blessed..haha..
Oh well so now Im back here again and its the week-end..All my friends have gone back, leaving me and Arthur here alone hahah..I guess im gonna burry myself under my large load of assignments..
I miss mummy and daddy wayyyy much..can I go home now??ahhhhhh..

Gotta be strong girl..thats what Daddy always says...hmmm alright daddy im gonna finish this and come home den im never leaving again..If i leave to do my masters??im taking you with me cos ur too precious for me to leave behind.

Ilove you mummy and papa..muackss..
going for dinner now..Arthur's on his way ade..bleh..

some pics for you to enjoy..


Kl and me


just for the heck of it..hehe

Baby girl and I


Love my mummy so much
Daddy love..check out how hot he is haha

No comments: