Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amazing Love

So i've been extremely busy and tied down with so many things that i havent reallly had time to focus on anything but my thesis and assignments, and when Johnny asked me to lead worship on Sunday i was like "whatttt?? no way bud im really in no position to stand up there and lead the congregation in worship.

But knowing me he just left it and eventually i said okay. My heart was totaly heavy and i was soo not in the right mood. Although sat was the best cuz i got to meet my darlings again and go handbilling (my favorite)heheheh still at the back of my mind i was thinking omgg tmr how???

On Sunday morning while i was getting ready i was just talking to God n i said "Lord seriously i cant, i'm struggling and I really need you to intervene today. And suddenly a still small prompting in my heart said "My grace is sufficient for you and my strength will be made perfect in your weakness." wooowwwwww immediately all the fear just dissapeared and there was a peace and calm in my heart.

God is really faithful and He will never leave us. Its we who sometimes falter and run away from His love and mercy.

Shan led awesome too for 2nd service..it was amazing..

Oh well im back in Kampar now tackling week 9. I really need God's grace and mercy to help me out. So if youre reading this plsss pray for meee..and my darlings in JB I love you guyz so much..have fun this wk end n ill c ul in Ipoh for United kays.

right guys i have 8 o clock class tmr morning..gtg get some sleep..love yall..

PS: I miss you alin..

No comments: