Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pictures still speak the most universally spoken language

Wow thats like the longest title ever hehe..i know the update's been a long overdue so let these pics tell you more abt whats been going on ayt?

14th April 2010 (I turned 23)


My awesome clasmates surprised me with more than just a wonderful cake.. haha..I love you guyz so much thank you.. I also had a birthday dinner with my awesome family at a Japanese restaurant..delicious..Daddy kinda hated it but we loved it hehe..

After that it was Prep for exams, and exams n then

On the 17th May 2010 (I left to Bandung)

I had the most amazing week with my lil sister..Im telling you just being with her i was overjoyed. Nothing can exchange that joy i felt. Shopping,eating,laughing,sharing,arguing..man She is my life :( More of the other pics on FB

The weeks after that were filled with practices for the youth xplosion concert..Although it was tiring but man it was so much fun and the whole conference was amazing too..many lives were touched and transformed. I'm looking foward for more..



Last week was syafiq's birthday at Darby park so we all went over, and again we had so much fun catching up and just going crazyy like we always do hehe..

After that i've been in Kampar, mostly stressing over my FYP and assignments sighs..I wish i could go home but i really need to finish this.. after im done ill go home..

miss mummy, daddy and alin soo much..

To my darling girls in JB i love you guys so much..ill be back soon okay? Promise..till then yall keep shining that light of yours..muaxx

Gtg..ill write more soon hehe loves..

No comments: