Saturday, July 3, 2010

I miss you


Hey lin..things used to be so easy with you around..nothing ever seemed to bother me..seriously why did life have to take you so far away from me?


I bet youre reading this going lyk WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE EMO MAN!!!


But i know you miss me too..lemmie quote you in one of your letters to me okay?? ;)


"I wish I could use words to tell you how special you are"


Oh wow thats so sweet..I really admire your strength and endurance in everything you do..ur full of grace, love, excellence and values beyond what you could imagine. Despite your situation you still find time to encourage others.


I love you and yess im counting down the days till you get your hot, sexy ass back here..


I guess sisters forever is an understatement to describe our relationship..more life BFF


muaxxx.. 40 Days in counting!!

No comments: