Saturday, July 3, 2010

I love this song omgg

You Are (Darlene and Ron Kenoly)

You are the Love of my Life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me

I wouldnt trade you for silver or gold
I wouldnt trade you for riches untold
You are,
You are my everything

I wouldnt take one step without You
I could never go on
I couldn't live one day without You
I dont have the strength
to make it on my own

Until the world stops turning
Until the stars fade, from the sky
Until the sun stops striving
I need You in my life and here's the reason why

2 comments:

Miss Shannon Kaitlyn Veronica said...

darling! haha man love ur new outlook for ur blog...and hurry come home miss u love u! mwah

crystaline said...

thanks darling..got the inspiration from you hehe..love you lots..muaxxx