Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Beautiful day

Lotsa things happen everyday reminding us of many things..everyday produces a memory for tomorrow..Today was no less..

Youth meeting was amazing..worship literally brought down the presence of God..couldn't hold the tears back even sitting at the back doing the projector all blurry eyed..Nereeta I wish you were here longer to lead many more times hunie..and Johnny preached amazing..He talked about walking in the Spirit, something really vital that many ppl have lost sight of these days..It really ministered to me personally and i was blessed. I remember 3 points :) am I right?
  1. Obeying the voice of God (How Abraham sacrificed Issac on the altar without questioning God and God was faithful to return to him his son and bless him by making him the father of many nations.
  2. Prayer
  3. Fasting
Awesome awesome awesome word of God and awesome man of God. I cant wait for His first miracle crusade and His first packed revival mtg :) i hope he doesn't read this or he will kill me for saying this..Oh well i'm just telling the truth..and I hope one day when it all comes to pass he will read this again and smile hehe..

It was also Nereeta's last Sat here so we arranged a small going away party for her for all her amazing ways and the awesome person that she is. I am gonna miss her so much..she has been such an encouragement to me thru this time and im really grateful to God for placing someone like her in my life. I hope and pray that you will excel in everything that you do and that you will be a blessing to many..3 John 2 I love you NN muacks..

Im just lying down on my bed right now thinking of the conversation i had with Mr Neong all the way back..life is slowly starting to change..ppl are changing, things are changing, our own lives are changing..i just hope that everyone gets a smile in the changes and no hearts are broken..

Not really tired..i guess ill read a bit before falling asleep..kinda miss chatting with the best friend who is super duper busy :) oh well LIFE GOES ON..

Good night everyone..have an amazing Sunday..ask God to speak to you..seriously He will :) he nvr fails to..

6 days more to a week of bliss :)

NN my love this pic is for you muacks I love you

No comments: