Friday, June 24, 2011

My very first dental surgery

So i went to the clinic yesterday with an assumption that i'm just gonna have to pull out that wisdom tooth which has been bugging me for some time now. I mean what could go wrong right?simple procedure, just some injections to numb the pain and den some pressure and its out.

Little did i know that it was gonna be much worse than that.

Dr Charles: So are you ready for surgery?

Crystal: Yea, you meann like just pulling out my tooth right?

Dr Charles : No girl you gotta understand something, extraction and surgery are two different things.

Crystal: Okayyyyy sooo howw?

Dr Charles: Ill have to grind your tooth a little and cut out some of the bone to get to the wisdom tooth, den ill pull it out and clean up by removing the roots.

Crystal : (Squirms a lil) huh?? i guess its fine..

In my heart i was like "God pls help" already im totally freaked out whenever i go to the dentist..anyway it din take long..all the drilling and cutting took abt half an hour and I was done. I din really feel the pain till last night..it hurt so bad tears just couldn't stop flowing. Took the opportunity to manja a bit with daddy..made him feed me (grinz) but i really couldn't eat tho..this morning the pain is much better but half my face looks like a ball with the swelling :) haha..can't even talk or eat properly..

I have to go to church later cos i promised the guys..they better not laugh at me esp that Chandru and Athens..

And Theng Shu Ern your message yesterday? I felt like killing you lah but now i just feel like laughing..at the rate im going i think your right lah hehehe..i miss you so much la darling..i was just thinking of all the crazy memories we had and i mean can we pls get that back..at least for just a day or two laa..i'm the only crazy one alone here laa and ul are in KL..sighh..hope to meet ul soon..I love you and they rest of the monkeys too..

Oh well gotta rest.. Dr Charles said i gotta sleep it thru..hate all the medication btw..its messing with my tummy ahhhh..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Crystaline =)
Hey beautiful, just pray over the pain & your tooth it will be healed ;)
The lord totally healed my wisdom tooht a few weeks ago. No surgery needed =) Heavenly surgery DONE ;)

Love
Pam

Darrin Husak said...

How are your teeth now? Have you healed from the surgery? Yeah, it's normal to feel pain after a wisdom tooth removal. But you will be relieved of the pain eventually.


Darrin Husak

Elvera said...

A lot of teens who have oral surgery are actually surprised by how fast the whole procedure takes. Overall, taking them out before they can cause major teeth impaction is the best choice.

- Elvera Matos