Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im back

I feel like saying RIP life goes on hehehe its been dead for so long and its all my fault :) seriously blogging is time consuming and takes inspiration laa..Theng Shu Ern thanks for getting me into this hehee :) i still love it tho..okay here's a short update on how things have been..


AWESOMEEEEE


Hahahahaha yes yes i know im lamee...i did a degree course with Athens and graduated but unfortunately with no honours cos he is the only one with a honours degree in lame-ness :) oh well things are great..working and learning soo many things daily. Eventho its tiring at times but i guess i still endure cos its something im passionate about, teaching. Working hard and trusting God to be an awesome teacher as a learn each day.


Church is awesome too..I cant believe im saying this but after so long of not going for prayer meeting i feel when i went the last 2 weeks its like i was totally refreshed and it like kick started the whole week. Youth outbreak's been driving me crazy too..these guys are totally passionate about what they do and they are awesome it amazes me :) ..Sunday service?oh well sometimes in the morning im like sooo tired and i just say God pls just speak to me and He does..right to my heart..God has been so faithful every single day of my life that Ill nvr doubt His goodness.. He is always there to cover me with His love be the best friend there could ever be..


2 weeks holiday flew past like the wind..had a blast at Bandung with the 2 ppl I love the most..and I din feel like a tiang lampu at all cos i felt how much both of them loved me and accepted me..played like crazyy :) and after that church camp, play again and den it was time to get down to serious business of marking the exam papers sighhh..thanks Johnny for helping me..couldnt have finished so fast if you din help me hehe :)


Anyway school is back on and im running around again..setting the exam questions for the coming test haha..brand new experience for me and i know its all for a purpose.. For now im really happy with life and everything around me :) and i pray things will start getting clearer and better.


PS: Lord I love you so much and I thank you for the person you are making out of me. Speak to me Lord and I will listen. All I want for my life is for Your will to be done and nothing else..not my desires or dreams or purposes..you say it and I will do it. Quoted : Enlarge my heart to know your will and to do your will.


To whoever is reading this i just wanna encourage you to run this race with passion cuz Jesus ran His race on this earth with you as His passion. Yes things may get difficult at times and you feel like giving up but hang in there..dont let go of His promises cuz He will nvr let go of you. If you fall pick yourself up and move on, encourage yourself in Him. There is nothing to great He cannot understand cuz im telling you guys there is not much time for us on earth. We gotta start running with such passion so the world will c the Jesus in us.


Love you guys :) and God bless yall.


RIP Alvin : Ul always be remembered as an amazing teacher and person who cared for and loved people. Im sure great is your reward in heaven.


gtg..and best friend thanks for the inspiration to blog again hehe :) it paid off.. How on earth did God choose such amazing friends for me ar? man God really must love me like crazy hehehe..

No comments: