Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A perfect cuppa Coffee

And i'm ready to start the day.. the pic is super blurrr..time to get a new phone ade :)

I have a ton of things to do today and i Hope i get to finish at least half of them before prayer mtg tonight..but i just wanna say a few things before i go..im not sure how many ppl actually read this blog but if you do i hope today's post encourages you or like Derrick always says drowns you and gives you no choice but to swim,.

Some weird stuff happened this morning and yesterday causing me to be utterly down and after my angry workout this morning i decided to listen to a sermon..it literally spoke to my heart and i just listened my heart breaking inside of me and tears flowing..

The question that I wanna ask you today is how much do we want to know God?how much do we desire Him? are we just seeking Him cos we have things in our lives that need to be settled or do we need Him cos we need Him to manifest His power in our situations and in our calling? how many times have we just sat alone and said God i wanna know more about you and I want to love you..show me more of you..show me more of the amazing person you are..the truth is we attempt to know everything and everyone else more than we attempt to know Him..You know what we were created for? The very pleasure of God..to please him, to commune with Him and to love Him.

On Sat morning as i awoke, The Holy Spirit gently spoke to me.. " wake up and commune with me.." Could i have just ignored that voice and went back to sleep?..definitely..but it is when we heed to that voice and obey His presence will be so real to us and we begin to get familiar with the voice of God. Our God is an amazing sweet gentle person yet so strong and mighty and worthy to receive all glory and adoration.

The only way God can mold us and make us the people He wants us to be is if He breaks us.. and He will if you would allow Him..is it painful? of cos it is but with Him right there beside you to comfort you and guide you its amazing..cuz we were not created to be mediocre.. God created everyone of us to make a distinct difference wherever He places us.

How much you wanna know God will determine how much your friends and the people around you wanna know God.. It depends on you.

Take your eyes off the things that are behind and press forward to the greater and more amazing call of God.

Just something to start your day..lotsa love...

1 comment:

Tiny Rajan said...

I so loved this blog Crystaline. I pray we all be obedient & respond to His gentle nudge!