Sunday, May 11, 2014

Have my heart


That right there? It's what I love doing..my favorite thing in the world. I may not be phenomenal at it nor perfect. In fact I'm far from perfection. 

However, if you were to take away that mike in my hand, remove the musicians in the background, completely strip bare the lightings and tear down the platform, even if you took my voice away from me, I would still be in that posture. 

I love being intimate with my Master, I love singing so only He can hear my voice, I love lifting my hands in surrender, I love sharing my heart with Him and I love just completely and passionately falling in love with my creator.

If you are looking for the true meaning of worship? That is it right there. Caught myself placing more importance on everything else and losing sight of the one who loves me and longs for me. He captured my attention and drew me back to Him and said this clearly to me..

"Give me your heart because it is all I desire.. Give me your heart and everything you ever desire will slowly fall into place, I JUST WANT YOUR HEART."

Here miles and miles away from home, alone, I find myself totally and completely abandoned to His love, surrendered to His plan, and in total obedience to the call. 

I pray today as you read this, you will discover true worship for yourselves and the beauty of falling in love with your Master..

All my love 
Crystal 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have beautifully stated what really counts in this life. So many times we are so busy doing God things that we don't take time for Him. Just like Mary of Bethany, you have chosen the right path, one that coubts for eternity. Love you much. Aunty Jas.

crystaline said...

Love you too Aunty Jas.. thank you for the encouragement. You are amazing and very special :)

pn-vivian said...

Really encouraging for me as this moment I go through rough waves of my life.. I want to learn to worship lead like you sis.. I feel there is a lot more for me to learn in worship from you.
Be bless dearie.. Hugs.. Sister vivian james

crystaline said...

Vivian you are an amazing worshipper..your life itself speaks of His faithfulness and love. It only takes one thing..a sincere, surrendered heart that is willing to allow God to use you in any area He calls you. I'm praying for you and I look forward to seeing you when I get back <3