Friday, May 9, 2014

It is okay to love


5 days ago I had the amazing privilege of having daddy here with me in Sydney and I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I didn't enjoy myself. Walking hand in hand down the road, he asked me 

"Girl are you happy that I'm here?"

I looked at him with the most confused expression, which turned into the biggest smile and replied;

"Of course I am happy, I feel so confident when you are with me and beside me. I feel like I can conquer the world."

He just looked at me and laughed. 

As we spent time together chatting and sharing our hearts, I began to think of those who had no Father, the children who had to live without this role model in their lives, or the thought of having a father who was dysfunctional, or abusive. All at once my heart sank. I became silent.

Daddy wondered what was wrong but I just shrugged,and smiled placing my head on his shoulder. We sat there in silence for the next few minutes as I began to ponder. 

Suddenly the Holy Spirit began speaking to me saying, " It is okay for you to be happy. It is okay for you to love your daddy the way that you do, this relationship I have given you is not for you alone but you will share this love you have received and you will empower those who have no Fathers. I will give you the strength to show them the love you have immensely, and so freely received."

If you are reading today and have an amazing father. A role model you can look up to, that love is to be shared. But if you are struggling with your relationship with your dad/ parents, remember God is your father. He loves you more than you could ever imagine. He loves you more than any earthly Father ever could. Before you were born He fell deeply In love with you.

More than my earthly daddy I am deeply in love with my Heavenly Father. My prayer is that you will catch the revelation too.

Love you all 

No comments: