Saturday, May 24, 2014

I will fight for you


5 years ago when I was In hopelessness You promised me this, and today after all that time You still continue to fight for me. Whenever I look at this verse I am reminded of Your love, Your presence and that intimate moment You reminded me that You are still in control. 

To all you amazing people reading this? Whatever situation you may be in right now, it may not seem like it at all but He is fighting for you, and when you get past this phase and look back at it, there will be such strength in your heart because you will realize He actually carried you through :) Don't lose heart!

“Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6 MSG)

My life is not perfect but I am in love with a perfect Father who keeps fighting for me in every situation.

Ps: He fights for you too :) you have all the reason to smile through it now. 

All my love 
Crystal 

No comments: