Wednesday, November 11, 2009

hmmmmm

Cant even find a proper title as to all the crap im gonna put into this post..
I left off like soo long ago..i bet everyone thinks that my blog 'dah mati' or something hehe..well im back..just been too busy with life to actually sit down and write whats been going on hehe..
Honestly i've been having a real good time with the people that I love so dearly..
Tell you what?im gonna let the pics tell the story kays? enjoy..
The Start of my 3 wk long Sem break


Celebrated Daddy's birthday at CG..Im so glad i made it back on time..


Doulous 2009 hehe..They look super cute


My new Cheryline look haircut :)


Awesome week-end partying with Chris. Bek, Abi and all my long lost cousinz..I had a blast..


The 3 wks just flew by so fast..I really enjoyed myself spending time with my awesome friends and family, serving again and of cos watching ONE TREE HILL hahahah..day and night..you have no idea what a tv series can actually do to you haha..


After that it was back to Kampar again with my beloved babi's...The begining of the sem is usually the most relaxing so we decided to kick it off with a..

Movie night!! In Atiqah's house..



Melayu and Cinaa hehe


hehehe look at their faces..we were watching a horror movie and being the girls that we are..screams followed every few seconds..


Look at the amount of snacks everyone brought..man..

Its now wk 4 of Y2S3 and yes the assignments are definately pilling up..Chinese is super challenging man..with the pronunciation and strokes..Thank God i have all these babi's around to help me out..Im lovin every bit of Malaysian lit..Im thinking i should have done a major in Lit..oh well there is still Masters right?

There's the other headache of my Final year project/ Thesis which scares the hell out of me..The proposal is due end of this month and im still deciding what topic to choose.if you wanna know more abt the FYP you can go to http://www.shuern.blogspot.com/ that babi has written everything there haha..I cant believe time passed so fast and we're all almost in final year..haix better enjoy it while we still can..

Anyways..i gtg ade..class in an hour..

I promise to be more consistent from now on hahahaha..to all of you reading this remember to love life and live it to the fullest..I read a quote by someone recently saying that 'Life can be great if we focus on the good things and try to make the bad things better'..I have to agree..so dont be SAD..enjoy all the good things life gives you and turn those bad things into good enjoyable lessons..

I miss you baby girl..come home soon!! life is no fun without u!!

No comments: