Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Home

Last post 12th Nov?OMG!! I cant believe how fast time passes man..haha..

Its been like 5 wks since i went home..arghhhhhh i could go crazy right now hehe.. anyway my proposal is done, 1st assignment done and its wk 6 of year 2 sem 3. One more week to go and year 2 is officially over *scaryy*. The good in all this is that ill be home for Christmas cuz my last paper is on the 21st yahoooooooooooooo!!

Oh well so much for that im going home tmr which is the best part of today's post hehe..i seriously cant wait just like usual.. Daddy has been super sweet to mummy these past few weeks so she says hehehehe..miss them and their crazy jokes. I wonder how they are going to wake up and 4am to fetch me all the way from Permas..Thats y i said "who asked ul to move so far??" hehehehhehehe kidding laa..love my new home..

Okay i gtg meet up with Mr Krishnan for the final proposal check..You guys have an awesome day and remember nothing can separate you from His love..No matter how messed up your situation may look He will provide an awesome way out. Been telling myself that too..Love you guyzz..

oh yea one more thing..Shann baby ur gonna do awesome this Sunday..ill be praying for you kays? be urself darling its what God created and its beautiful..love you n I cant wait to c you muaxxx..

Ok loves..byezzz..

No comments: