Thursday, November 12, 2009

la la la

Just got back from an hour long jog with bev..we were both extremely lazy cos of the weather lately..Its been pouring non stop..its so bad to the extent that one of the blocks in UNI almost got flooded by the lake overflow..haih UTAR..wassap weih hahahaha..

Anyways its been soo cold and comfy in bed that we just feel like staying there the whole day haha..attempt to stay up late and study? FAIL man hehehehe..we are terrible actually..when its hot we complain, when it rains we also complain apa la humans..never satisfied hehe..oh well im thankful that we got to jog in the cool wind this evening..*grinz*

Today's devotional was awesome..it was abt how God blesses our going out as well as our coming in. We are super blessed by our Father and there is nothing that He knows we want and will not give it to us unless He knows we deserve better :) His love for us is unconditional and when we realise that; every mountain, every situation, every sickness becomes so small, and we become more that conquerers thru Christ. Im really encouraged..you guys wanna read more? just click on http://www.newcreation.org.sg/index.phpoption=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=25&Itemid=47

I also went to see Mr Krishnan about my final year project today. He is awesome im telling you. I had so many ideas on what research i wanted to study but he miraculously narrowed the whole thing down to a specific topic that i personally love. So i guess all I have to do now is focus, read and write a whole lot on my topic. Its related to public speaking btw hehe..a topic that is very close to my heart..ala yea laaa I cakap banyak maa hehehehhe..

Cheers to a very fulfilling day and also cheers to my latest obsession...
My Beautiful pair of Gladiators
I love them hehehe..
Seriously I never thought i would ever get a pair for such a reasonable price at MidValley.. Thank you Daddy..you love me so much that you know every detailed desire of my heart..
alright i wanna shower..waiting for Tee's call..Miss that Cina babi..she is enjoying like mad in KL..hehe..
PS- Visha and Ponney you guys are the best..you know what? honestly friends= both of you..thanks for always being there for me, nevr failing to make me smile, lending me a shoulder to cry on and just loving me despite the babi that I sometimes am. You guys are special and very precious to my heart..I know you hate emooo but here you go..I love you guyzz..muaxx..

No comments: