Wednesday, November 11, 2009

super tired

Just got home from class..dunno why today i feel extra tired..darn..maybe its cuz i was up till 4 last night..hmmm..it was worth it tho haha..today was really boring..whatever was going on during lecture was just not going thru my brain..i wonder if it gets worse as the weeks go by..haha..hopefully it improves cuz i seriously need to focus or im toast haha..

we still had fun during break tho as usual..lying down at the 'yoga place' and with Atiqah and Bev dancing while Visha and Shu had their constant quarrels with each other..I had nothing to do but to just sit and smile to myself at what a wonderful gift God has blessed me with..The gift of friendship..

Tee, Shu,Bev,KL,Vish, Ponneey I love you guyzz man..hehe..stay crazy okay cuz you guyz make my day anytime..loves
There we are..all comfy in the middle of UNI hahahaha..crazy bunch..

No comments: