Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Truth lies deep inside

So this morning when i clicked on my facebook profile this cute lil pic popped up with a caption by my darling Ponney..

Crystal: The one who always smiles n laughs which usually "mengegarkan" the whole cafe in uni....The beauty in her is - she always smiles no matter what....

I thought to myself wow so this is how they see me haha..oh well Daddy always says that "to rejoice is a choice". I guess its a choice I make whenever im super down..I can either just be sad and emooo which i sometimes do or i can be strong and put on that beautiful smile that God gave me and make everyone smile too.

But the truth lies deep within..

Life can be an ass sometimes but i guess its true what someone said "The beauty of life is in your eyes" so no matter how hard it gets look at life from a higher perspective...yes especially you Crystaline Deborah Nagarajan hehehe..

Im sleepy..nitezzz

No comments: