Tuesday, August 24, 2010

12 days in counting

I was just thinking since there are just 12 days left of lectures and since its our last sem i'd just write something abt the 12 precious classmates i have. Lets c how well i've gotten to know them thru these years eh :) first off

Jolyn Ong Chooi Leng

  • She is my awesome housemate :)
  • She encourages me to keep my walk with Daddy going
  • We always talk about church and youth and things that excite us
  • She takes good care of me when im not feeling well
  • She loves all the weird things like onions and ginger yuckie
  • She is gorgeous
  • She is super commited to the love of her life edric (6 years and still going strong)
  • omgg how could i have forgotten.she is the class genius 4.0 gpa mind you
  • she is super humble n always helps us out when we need it
  • dont mess with her when she's cranky rawwwww!!
  • she wakes me up for morning classes :)
  • She will scold me if i ever say im stupid or cannot do it hehe
  • She is damn caring and sweet and just awesome
  • I love her soo much..there is much more but cant fit in this post laa hehe

Thats joe my darling :) next we have beverly jong the monkey

Beverly Jong Lian Pin

  • Bev is hawtttt..
  • She is fun loving and very funny at times
  • She loves jogging and keeping her hot body in shape
  • She works really hard to do well and she does
  • She has changed soo much for the better since year 1
  • She is super duper caring tho she will nvr agree with me on that
  • She loves mac d and fries
  • She would probably die without Arias
  • She plays the guitar and sings super well
  • Her poetry and writing inspire me :)
  • She loves apples :)
  • Most of all she loves mee hahahahhaha

I love you bev..ur amazing..So there you have it the two for today :) more to come..

3 comments:

Shu Ern said...

Wuttttt..never do a post about me also..cheh..think im ur blog's most loyal reader weih..

crystaline said...

ehhhh celaka wait laaa yours most important wan last okay wait for it heheheh..i said all maaa :)

cornydarko said...

hahhaha funny hahahaha
yeah what bout ours
hey so its like from least important to moast isit>?
or it doesnt work that way
just kidding haha
freezing in block c, that really got me going la haha
damn, feel emo haha
nice btw haha