Tuesday, August 10, 2010

because they mean the world to me

I Am Preety certain that
No matter how many assignments we have to finish
Or how many arguments we have


Or how much we've bitched about each other


Or if life just sucks
somehow its gonna be okay cuz they will always be there..darling friends..including Visha and ponney.I love you guyzz
Our class photoshoot was on Monday morning and after that as spontanious as we are, we ended up in Ipoh.. The best times
Wish me luck for my Thesis and Assignments ppl I really need it right now.

3 comments:

YvoNne said...

aww!! that's so sweet dear..
ur frens should be happy to know that...

i wished m uni life is partially as great as urs n having true frens...

Shu Ern said...

AKu dah mnak mati NIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crystaline said...

Yvone: :) haha thanks..yea I thank God too..Im super duper blessed..Dont wory im sure things will take a turn soon enuf

Shu Ern: Oiiii Kenapa nii?why so stress darling?chill laaa :)