Monday, August 23, 2010

My best friend

Early this morning when i woke up i thought man
Im just really grateful for my best friend
Never thought i'd end up having such a close buddy that would stick with me
through all those years of growing n becoming the ppl we are today
Yea we've had our crazy up and down moments where sometimes i wanted to kill you ;)
but i guess its all God's Divine appointment that we stuck on
Oh well..I love you eventho ur an ass hehehehehe
I also absolutely love the way ur in love with my baby girl :)
stay cool best bud n in the process of reminding others that they are special
dont forget that you are incredibly special too
lotsa lovee :)
hope we remain best friends for life haha..
today??its not norm stuff its all in incredible stuff hehehe
sorry i just had to do it :)
6 years in counting hehe
Quoting you;
In the hour of adversity be not without hope
for Crystal rain falls from black clouds

No comments: