Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dang

:( what an awesome way to start my super emoo post for today..arghhh i miss home super much..sigh..I cant even vaguely remember the last time i saw daddy..and no one is answering my call or replying my message from home..ahhhh what on earth are you guyz doing??How did the worship go this morning??i wanna knowww ish ish ish..

I really dont know what on earth i am still doing here..its all coming to an end soon but i really cant seem to see the end..dang..data analysis is killing me and i havent even started my final chapter yet. Daddy can I have some assistance plss :)

On a lighter note i got this cute sms from darling Collette today sayin smth lyk she dosent wanna friend me anymore cuz i din go back but i am her best sister or smth heheheheh that was damn funny..i just read it and fell back asleep..

Im tired, cranky and just emoo..wth is going on seriously..hah.. THENG SHU ERN pls come back soon..im missing your idioticity (if there is even such a word)..

This final sem is really killing me..everyone's complaining abt how they've gained weight..even Arthur can you believe it??i mean i know what they mean..no time for anything at all other than eat, sleep, do thesis, do assignments??can go mad wann..lack of sleep,lack of mee time,sometimes even find it hard to find time to pray :( i miss jogging, i miss swimming,i miss keeping fit dammit..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..and DADDY's complaining ade..arghhh wat to doo???can someone explain to him plsss..

Oh well im just busy and really tired i guess..enough venting ade..whoever is reading this spare some time to pray for me oks?hehe..got to get back to it..

Ps-someone from home better call me soon :) dada

2 comments:

Shu Ern said...

Hey darling, you'll be fine..abit more okay..just abit more..^^ we'll do this together..muaxx!

crystaline said...

thankuss darling..love you so muchies :)