Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Norm stuff :)

Im just sitting in front of my lappy finishing my slides for tmr's linguistic presentation and i cant help but to think of the amazing wk-end I had with mum,alin,carmel and Johnny..not forgetting the youths too :) i still wish i could be there in jb with her..but Lord im thankful for such an amazing time you gave us..these are just a few pics..she will upload more later hehe..

The night Carmel supposed to leave :) b4 the drama


Paintball with youth outbreak..it was fun but sakit siaa ouch


before getting trashing hahahaha



makaning some awesome food at esp

Real nice

I love this one hehe


He is a happy man after 4 months

I miss them :( love the view tho
Orchard road

Ice-creammmm

ION orchard

On the way to Orchard (I lovee the dress :) thanku lin)
Just before leaving :)

Notice the pics are all upsidedown hehehe sorry bout that.too lazy to rearrange..I had so much fun that now im lazy to get back to work darn heheh..
I wish i could go back this wk-end too sigh..oh well..if i finish everything i definately am going back :)
I miss you guyz at home,have lotsa fun okay..muacks
got to get back to work..

2 comments:

Shu Ern said...

love the pictures darling, and u guys look awesome..=p

crystaline said...

thanks sayang..love you mills :)